Improve control, reduce cost, overall optimize inventory management to response to customer demands in a timely manner.
Multi-dimension inventory management
There are 10 different dimensions available to detail the company's inventory situation
Product dimensions: code, style, color, size, packaging.
Warehouse dimensions: base depot > warehouse > location > pallet > batch > serial number.
Improve control and effective administration of inventory
Sure ERP supports inventory management to status, quality and usability, proposes issuing in expiry date order, calculates inventory age, etc.
The system also supports setting up maximum and minimum inventory level, and standard procurement amount for each product, optimizing procurement process.
From inventory cycles, the company management can learn which product is selling, which product ties up capital, and make appropriate decisions from there.
Inventory Management Layers
- Deep and wide inventory management.
- Calculate inventory age, acquire a list of obsolete or slow-moving products, nearly expired or expired batch, etc. allowing management to make timely decisions.
- Inquire a batch's origin, allow quick return of expired or nearly expired batches.
- Set up maximum and minimum inventory level, and stock in transit amount, optimizing procurement.
- Analyze investment return rate of each product, assisting effective investment decisions.